Monday 22 August 2011

Here at last

It took a full two weeks after ordering it, but my new photo rucksack has finally arrived.


As mentioned briefly here, I decided to get myself a rucksack to save my back from aching as it did when I was recently in Tessin with my normal Tamrac bag.


Fresh from the postman


First impressions are that even though it feels heavy when I pick it up, it still feels a lot better when it's on my back. The Katoomba 190 RL bag that I bought can be worn on the left or right shoulder  (hence the RL in the name)


The bag can also be swung around to the front where easy access to the insides is granted.


Instructions included


For now I'm still getting used to it but will write a bit more about it when I've used it in the field.


In the meantime you can read more about it here.


Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment