Wednesday 21 November 2012

New addition to the (camera gear) family

I picked up a lens last week that I've been thinking about for a very long time. 

I wasn't one hundred percent happy with the 28 - 135 that I've been using for the last six years or so. As I mentioned in the previous post, I rarely take pictures beyond the 70 mm setting.

My "new" lens is the formidable Canon EF 24 - 105 f4 IS L lens.  It will complement my 70 - 200 nicely (although as I also mentioned previously, I last used that particular optic last year).

The lens itself is in almost mint condition and was well cared for by its previous owner.
 

I've now semi retired the 28 - 135 and the new lens has taken it's place as my "carry around" lens for when I need a bit more than the 50mm f1.4 can give me.

Here's my current line-up minus cables, battery packs and other assorted paraphernalia.






Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment